Francesca Grace's Bold Interiors Are Shaking Up the Real Estate Market

 Francesca Grace's Bold Interiors Are Shaking Up the Real Estate Market





Francesca Grace





Few designers can claim to have gotten their start by speed-decorating a taco eatery. Francesca Grace is another. As a child, Grace assisted her mother in staging houses for her mother's career as a realtor—"it enabled me to be creative and explore color, textures, and patterns," says Grace, who nourished her "passion for making places out of blank canvases" until she could do it on her own.

 Grace's father chose to convert their long-running Italian restaurant into a taco joint, which became one of her first initiatives as a young professional. The time frame is three days.

I completely altered the room on my own, she says, including hanging art and furnishings in addition to hand-painting a mural on the walls. "I'd say that this project was the springboard for my design career."

Grace currently divides her time between interior design and staging at her company, Francesca Grace Home, after working with LA-based designer Adam Hunter for a brief while. 

Particularly in the sea of dull real estate listings, her preference for lively, colorful interiors sticks out. According to her, "I love to blend colors and patterns-on-patterns to make a place pop."

 I adore cultured and soulful environments, and I adore quirky patterns and unusual textures that highlight the personality of my clients. Every space should be capable of transforming people's emotions. When it comes to decorating, 

Grace depends heavily on antique objects and is rather fearless in general: "Taking chances will help you to challenge yourself, stretch your boundaries, and become a better version of yourself."

Francesca Grace


Learn More Francesca Grace

What distinguishes your work, please?

I like to go all out. I enjoy layering many patterns and colors to make a place stand out. I adore developed and soulful rooms, and I'm a huge lover of whimsy patterns and surprising textures that highlight the personality of my clients

I also firmly believe in using old items that have been thorite to give my creations a unique edge.

How do you need your customers to sense their homes?


If a customer has a hectic lifestyle, I want to design a tranquil environment for them. If a client enjoys entertaining, I want to design places that inspire enthusiasm and vigor. I believe designers must be flexible to accommodate their clients' lifestyles.


Who or what was your first design fav?


Kelly Wearstler was my first design crush—the way she combines color, forms, and patterns is wonderful!


What is your current design crush?


Candy Murray, who is a significant component of the design and style of SoHo Houses all over the world, is my current design infatuation. She has a unique design aesthetic that combines modern elegance with boho accents.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
google-site-verification=LpfyxaS73ae_5Z0D9u5pHJgmKWV8F5Ap38jzoglQ-So